15 Perego Terrace #5
One of the best views in the world! From the large, private deck, the living room and each of the three bedrooms, the ever-changing, panoramic vista of San Francisco and the Bay provides the perfect backdrop of entertainment throughout the day and night!
Enjoy this stunning Twin Peaks condo freshly re-done with Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, a remodeled kitchen with custom cabinetry, beautiful granite countertops, and two stylish bathrooms. On a quiet cul-de-sac, it’s just a few steps up from the entrance to your top-floor refuge of tranquility.
Other features include:
- Top floor condominium situated in a boutique 6-unit building
- 1470 sq. ft. per tax records
- Open living and dining room that is ideal for entertaining
- Light filled unit with stunning views from all rooms
- Large deck that runs the length of the property
- Spacious master suite with two closets
- 3rd bedroom ideal for home office or guest room
- Easy access to public transit, highway, and Diamond Heights Shopping Center
- Twin Peaks hiking trails nearby
- 24thStreet Noe Valley shops and restaurants just down the hill
- $560 per month HOA dues
- Private garage and huge deeded storage room
- In unit washer/dryer
- Wood burning fireplace in Living Room
It's all downhill from Twin Peaks. Literally. The second highest point in San Francisco, Twin Peaks offers the best views of the city. On a foggy night, watching the lights of the city far below, and listening to the mournful toll of the fog horns, its easy to believe you are standing on the prow of a ship in the middle of the ocean.
Instead you are nearly at the geographic center of San Francisco. Stroll down one hill and you are in Cole Valley, with access to Golden Gate Park, a tidy retail district of shops and restaurants, the N-Judah and an easy commute downtown or to Ocean Beach. In the other direction, straight down 17th Street, the Castro lies stretched out at the foot of the hill. In between on the slopes of Twin Peaks, the quiet, curving streets lead to homes offering unobstructed views of the city below.
The neighborhood is largely residential, with single-family homes making up the bulk of the available housing. Victorians at the foot of the slopes give rise to mid-century modern showplace homes toward the top of Twin Peaks. Clarendon School, located here, is one of the most sought after public schools in the city.